Please read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Use of SOFTWARE indicates you accept the terms of this license agreement and warranty. This EULA describes your rights with respect to the SOFTWARE and its components.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
- ACTIVATION. Your ability to use the SOFTWARE will be subject to registering the product with Bytescribe. You must register the software through the Internet or by entering a valid Activation Code, which is provided online with a valid Product Serial Number. In the event that the SOFTWARE needs to be reinstalled due to hardware failure or upgrade of the registered computer, the user can register the software two (2) additional times. Bytescribe reserves the right not to activate the Software, where use of the Software does not comply with the terms of this EULA.
- RESTRICTIONS. You agree not to enable others to use your registration code(s) or serial numbers; give copies to another person who has not purchased a license for the SOFTWARE; or install the SOFTWARE on computers used by individuals who have not purchased the appropriate licenses for the SOFTWARE.
- COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE in its entirety is protected by copyright laws. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise modify the SOFTWARE, or disable any functionality which limits the use of the SOFTWARE.
- TERMINATION. Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement shall result in automatic termination of this license. Upon termination of this License Agreement for any reason, End User must destroy all copies and cease use of the SOFTWARE and accompanying documentation.